Cyber bullying is one of the dangerous phenomena that have been prevailed in the society these days. Young kids and teens who own computer devices connected to the internet often found chatting, share multimedia in the form of selfies, photos and videos and even do conversations with the strangers online.
So, this the first step where kids and teens start to put themselves into trouble. They use social media websites and apps such as Facebook, Yahoo, Line, Skype and plenty of others alike. Therefore, parents have to keep an eye on their tweens and teens to protect them from being humiliated from the cyber predators such as cyber bullies.
However, they can also trap through the stalkers and sexual predators. But today our main focus that how parents can perform ethical hacking with the computer spy software to protect their children from cyber bullying.
Bullying online how it usually happens
There are millions of tweens and teens boys and girls who have become the victims of cyber bullying. it usually happens through technology such as cell phones, laptops and desktop computer devices connected to the internet. However online bullying has many forms that are as follows.
- Sent/received messages or threatening someone’s via personal email account using digital devices
- Spreading a lot of rumors about someone ended up with abusive and humiliating language
- Posting of messages on social networking websites
- Hacking someone’s personal account and then spread wrong and unethical information
- Pretending someone to the target someone else to hurt the target
- Getting shared media like photos and videos of someone and then spreading negativity
- Sexting, spreading something about someone’s sexuality via photos, videos, and messages out of context
Cyber Bullying Statistics: According to the I –SAFE foundation
- Cyber bullying undoubtedly has potential damage for victims, and it is very scary and common among children and teen. Let’s take a look on the following stats.
- Almost half of the young children who own digital devices have been bullied and about the same also become the bullies online
- 1 out 3 young kids and teens have been bullied online
- Almost 25% of the victims have been repeatedly cyber bullied via digital devices including computer devices
- Half of the young victims don’t discuss that they are bullying online to the parents
Install Windows monitoring app on children PCs
You just need to subscribe with the Windows monitoring software and you will get the credentials. Then you need to get the physical access on the target device and install the windows tracking app. Once you have done with the installation process successfully. Then you need to activate it on the target computer machine of your children running with windows OS. Now use the credentials as passcode and ID and get access to the online control panel. Furthermore, you can visit the monitoring tools of the windows surveillance app. Let’s take a look at the following mentioned features that can protect your children from cyber bullying and let you know each and every single activity happen on their window laptop and desktop computer.
Computer monitoring software for windows features
The end user can remotely block all the websites you want to if you think your children get involved in chatting with strangers. You can put the URLs into the filters and can restrict their access to the sites where they can get bullied online.
User –friendly reports
You can get the reports of all the activities of your kids and teens with a time stamp. You can get the reports about sent/received emails, activity logs, alarm logs, visited websites and as well as visited apps.
You can monitor each and every single activity happens on the target windows desktop or laptop computer in real –time. So, parents can protect their children from bullies online in real –time if someone trying them bullied online.
Invisible mode tracking
Parents can get to know to whom kids and teens are chatting all the time in a sneaky way and get to know what’s going on.
Ethical hacking is possible with the windows spy app and you can monitor your children windows computer devices and can protect them from cyber bullies to the fullest.